WC stick – revolutionary hygiene for your bathroom
Try now and you will never want to miss this brand new sanitary innovation again!
It's as simple as that:
- Take a TIP from the dispenser box and push it into the WC STICK while rotating it slightly
- You're good to go! Clean and remove stains and soiling from within the toilet
- When you are finished cleaning, simply click the button and allow the TIP to fall into the toilet
- Flush! And you're done!
For reasons of hygiene, a toilet brush should be replaced every 3 to 6 weeks (depending on its use).
In prestigious facilities and hotels, the service life of toilet brushes is considerably shorter.
The WC-STICK will soon become the standard device for sanitary hygiene.
So why not benefit from this hygienic advantage at home, as well?
- Toilet hygiene has hardly seen any serious progress in the past decades
- The shortcomings of products in this area are almost always the same:
When cleaning a toilet with a classic brush, faeces and toilet paper get caught between the bristles. The cleaning of dirty toilet brushes requires great effort and lacks any actual HYGIENE
- Often, the area around the toilet is sprinkled with water while using a toilet brush
- Water drops fall on the toilet seat and bathroom floor when placing the brush back into the holder after cleaning
- (Dripping) water and dirt accumulate in the brush holder and develop unpleasant odours after only a short time
- Lime and other "residues" don't contribute to the visual appearance of your bathroom
Our solution: The WC-STICK !
Features of the WC-Stick
- Easy handling
- 100% hygienic application
- Its antibacterial finish ensures 99.99% hygienic protection
- No more drops or splash water
- Mop your bathroom floor without moving the holder of your toilet brush around
- Only flush once: Remove the cleaning TIP simply at the push of a button and flush it down the toilet
- Unlike a toilet brush standing on the floor, the WC stick eliminates the risk for your children to get in contact with faeces, bacteria and the like
- Mounting: - No drilling required. The adhesive wall attachment allows you to mount the stick practically anywhere and saves space on your bathroom floor
- Low space requirement (merely the TIP dispenser box and the WC Stick)
- 5-year WARRANTY
How silver ions work
Biomaster has successfully been used by various industries and in many different areas of application for more than 10 years.
Based on a highly efficient silver-ion technology, masterbatches and compounds provide plastic surfaces with antibacterial protection over the entire service life of the respective product.
We have successfully integrated this technology into our WC Stick.
- The antibacterial finish ensures up to 99.99% hygienic protection
Unlike organic biocides, silver ions do not migrate from the plastic, which reduces elution to a minimum.
For this reason, we can guarantee the safe use of the WC stick – both for the processor and the final user.
According to the EU directive 528/2012, silver ions can be used as biocides. The used Biomaster grades are registered as biocide products.
Our WC-Stick is a treated article, its antibacterial efficacy is tested according to ISO 22196:2011.
The involved active substances are registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and therefore suitable for use in the US.
As we attach great importance to environmental protection, each of our production processes is conducted in Germany (MADE IN GERMANY).
All the required resources and materials exclusively originate from and are produced in Germany. Outsourcing is not part of our business philosophy.
To us, your and our health is an affair of the heart.
Did you know?
- It is prescribed by law to dispose of toilet brushes as residual waste, just like tooth brushes.
That means no recycling. The brush is simply burned. No need to mention the consequences for the environment.
- In most cases, toilet brushes are produced abroad (e.g. in China) and imported to the consuming country where they also must be disposed of.
- In general, toilet brushes must be replaced after only a few weeks (depending on the frequency of use).
This has negative effects both for the environment and your wallet.
The WC STICK and all of its components and consumables (e.g. TIPS) are produced in Germany.
Our TIPS are made of recycled paper which can be disposed of in the toilet, as it dissolves or disintegrates in water (like toilet paper).
The actual WC STICK is made of PP (polypropylene). It doesn't contain any hazardous materials and is therefore not subject to labelling. You will practically never have to dispose of it, which is why we grant you a 5-year WARRANTY period. Should you, however, want or have to dispose of it for whatever reason, be assured that the WC stick (and all included packaging) is entirely RECYCLABLE.
As you can see, we spare no effort to protect die environment - and that’s something we are proud of.
Not only do we produce our products and procure our raw materials in Germany, but we also assemble and pack the final goods here at home.
In this context, we collaborate with frankfurter werkgemeinschaft e.V. (http://www.fwg-net.de)
It is often difficult for people with disabilities to find a job on the regular labour market. As a consequence, a disproportionate number of persons with disabilities is affected by unemployment. Many companies rather pay the countervailing charge than recruiting persons with disabilities.
Our business philosophy is a different one. In order to integrate people with disabilities into the labour market, each of our products is assembled and packed in one of many different sheltered workshops in Germany.